To enroll in Langue Appart' please :
- Fill out this form. You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours
- Make a bank transfer (200€) to book your place. This amount is non-refundable. Valid for 1 year.
To apply for a visa please take into consideration the following information :
If you are not a permanent resident or a citizen of the European Union and you want to study in France for more than 90 days, you need a long-term student visa.
To obtain it, the French authorities require a pre-registration certificate from Langue Appart'.
1- Please send us the following documents by mail or email:
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your last diploma
- a summary of your study project (10 lines maximum in French, English, Russian or Spanish)
- completed registration form
2. If your application has been accepted you will be asked to pay a pre-registration fee of 200€. This amount is non-refundable. Valid for 1 year.
3. As soon as we receive the payment we will send you the pre-registration certificate valid for a year. It takes 2 to 3 weeks before you receive it in your mailbox
No information about applying for a visa will be given by telephone, only by email or in person.
We cannot apply for visas on behalf of students. The school is also not authorized to issue documents to support your visa application. If you need a student visa, please contact Campus France.
Registration form :