To enroll in Langue Appart' please :
- Fill out this form. You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours
- Make a bank transfer (200€) to book your place. This amount is non-refundable.
To apply for a visa please take into consideration the following information :
If you are not a permanent resident or a citizen of the European Union and you want to study in France for more than 90 days, you need a long-term student visa.
To obtain it, the French Embassy authorities require a pre-registration certificate from Langue Appart'.
1- Please send us the following documents by mail or email:
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your last diploma
- a summary of your study project (10 lines maximum in French, English, Russian or Spanish)
- completed registration form
PLEASE NOTE: It takes 5 DAYS to review your documents/application.
2. If your application has been accepted you will be asked to pay a pre-registration fee of 200€. This amount is non-refundable.
3. As soon as we receive the payment we will send you the pre-registration certificate valid for a year. It takes 2 to 3 weeks before you receive it in your mailbox
No information about applying for a visa will be given by telephone, only by email or in person.
Registration form :